The Students’ Union (SU) of the Institution is democratically elected, with the Principal as the Ex-officio President. The Students’ Union play an active role in decision making and resolving issues related to the campus life. All the students of the college are the members of the Union. Following the Academic calendar, the election is held in mid-July. The aims and objectives of the Students’ Union are:
- To represent the welfare and interests of the students.
- To promote harmonious relations among all inmates of the college.
- To develop academic atmosphere and to promote the
students’ academic pursuit.
- To protect the rights of the students and to create amenities for their welfare.
- To organize cocurricular and extension activities.
There are two student representatives, one male and one female, from the SU leaders in the Planning Board and one student representative in IQAC. Also, a Class Representative and an Asst. Class Representative are selected to represent each semester. The election is done with the teacher as the overseer. Various clubs are established in the college. Students are encouraged to be a member of at least one club; however, they are not to be a member in more than two clubs.